Happi keeps costs low for our clients by operating with a small dedicated team and an extensive network of contractors and partners. We embrace cloud computing, the gig economy, both work-from-home and coworking space environments, and revenue sharing relationships with both technology and operating partners to obtain the capabilities necessary to execute on our vision nimbly, efficiently and flexibly.
Greg Lipper, Chief Happiness Officer
- Experienced entrepreneur, consultant & executive
- Past roles include Mitsubishi, Peregrine Systems, HP & Sony
- Fluent in Japanese
- BA Babson College, Entrepreneurial Studies & Communications
Rita Dobson, Chief Engagement Officer
- Over 25 years experience with startups in Asia
- Recruits and Manages the Happi panel via digital and offline channels.
- Develops Happi’s alliances with charities, community & student groups
- BA Bristol Business School, Masters in Psychology & Counseling, Monash University
Jonathan Xu, Chief Technology Officer
Jonathan Xu, a Nanyang Technological University, Computer Science graduate has worked in AI, robotics, data visualization and web site design and accessibility. He led a team of developers at NCS for the development of modules in an HR management system. At Happi, Jon is a React Native/Ruby on Rails developer and is in charge of the iOS and Android app development and manages portal and web site development.
Tim Gilbertson, Chief Financial Officer
- Two decades in banking, including 18 years at Bank of America Merrill Lynch CFO Group
- BA Gustavus Adolphus College, Masters Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Has lived in US, Mexico City, London & Singapore